Equipping Men to Live Out Their Biblical Responsibility As Fathers
New life flourishes. As men participate in the Malachi Dads program, they are restored and transformed. They have the chance to learn to live up to their biblical responsibilities as a father.
Malachi Dads is more than a Bible study or prison ministry. It is a community of men who have pledged to glorify God and build His Kingdom by prioritizing raising godly children.
It’s a community of men dedicated to the power of transformation and restoration in themselves and their families.
This restoration is desperately needed.
Millions of children nationwide are growing up without fathers. While the reasons for these broken families vary — imprisonment, abandonment, vacancy – the impact is the same.
Malachi Dads is tackling this epidemic by challenging and teaching incarcerated men how to be godly fathers, equipping them to spiritually train their children regardless of their circumstances, and intentionally build a legacy of faith in Christ.
- 10-12 weekly two-hour meetings for one discipleship semester
- Homework between meetings: reading, curriculum work, writing to children, prayer
- Small group-type setting for discussion
- Several books are available in Spanish
- To biblically present God and His plan for each individual
- To show how a person becomes a follower of Jesus Christ
- To demonstrate how to grow as a follower of Jesus Christ
- To give practice in developing godly habits: Bible study, prayer, Scripture memory, accountability
- To work towards reconciliation with their children
- To provide practical, biblical advice for life, marriage, and parenting
- Attend weekly meetings
- Do individual/group work and homework
- Write to each child once a month
- Bring Malachi Dad book and Bible to each meeting
- Attend a church service weekly at their local facility
- Keep a weekly Bible reading record (part of homework)
- Memorize weekly Bible verses
The Heart of a Father
Our curriculum is now available in video format, to go into prisons where the pandemic may otherwise prevent our volunteers and partners from entering. The first book, Malachi Dads: The Heart of a Father is available for download below in HD MP4 format. You will need to use the form below to sign up in order to download the video to your computer.
The first lesson covers topics such as our relationship with God, Sin and how Satan uses it against us, Salvation, Christian living, marriage, and parenting. The first video is available for free. Full details are below.
Heart of a Father – Lesson 1 Preview
Heart of a Man – Lesson 1 Preview
Heart of a Man Book 2 – Lesson 1 Preview
Family Restoration – Lesson 1 Preview
TO WATCH OR DOWNLOAD the entire curriculum series, please click here to request access.